CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
The Rajant BreadCrumb ME4 is a rugged, wireless device that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. This portable, wireless mesh network node contains two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports. It provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. The ME4 is reliable in extreme environmental conditions and has several mounting options.
BreadCrumb ME4 Key Features
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- Multiple transceiver configurations for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Radio frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz and others
- Two antenna-port configurations with 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of a transceiver
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication (list of options on page 3)
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosure
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off -the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Reliable and fast off -loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridgemode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- Mesh Clustering to designate per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user-specified series of nodes, useful applications include:
- – Enabling two BreadCrumbs to operate in a point-to-point (PTP) capacity on the same channel as other mesh nodes, eliminating the need to purchase a third-party PTP link for backhaul
- – Isolating one or more groups of BreadCrumbs to mesh with each other and not with other nodes outside the user-defined mesh cluster
BreadCrumb ME4-2450R vs. ME4-2450RH
The "RH" model has a heater, the "R" model does not.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.