CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
The Rajant JR3 BreadCrumb is a wireless communications device that provides reliable edge connectivity and extends network reach and mobility. This portable mesh network node contains one transceiver and one external antenna port, and the 2.4-5 GHz dual-band transceiver allows the user to set the radio frequency. The JR3 provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. The system is weather-resistant and can be operated outdoors year-round.
BreadCrumb JR3 Key Features
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies supporting a wide variety of applications and environments
- Lightweight and portable
- Low power consumption
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication (list of options on page 3)
- Mobile connectivity for data, voice, and video
- Mesh network scalability to hundreds of fixed and mobile nodes
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off -the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Reliable and fast off -loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- Mesh Clustering to designate per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user specified series of nodes, useful to isolate one or more groups of BreadCrumbs to mesh with each other and not with other nodes outside the user defined mesh cluster
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.