- Dual band 2.4 and 5Ghz Wi-Fi
- High Gain Wi-Fi antenna
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac wireless standard
- Quick and compact setup
- This antenna also works at the LTE 3.3GHz-3.8Ghz frequencies with a max gain of 15dBi
The new Dual-Band Wi-Fi antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas, can connect to any Wi-Fi access point whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band Wi-Fi technology. These antennas can resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. This antenna has a single linear high gain dual band antenna in one enclosure. This means the antenna can be used for point to point links where there is an abundance of RF noise and also cluttered environments.
The antenna operates in two frequency bands 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, offering excellent utilization of the radio spectrum. This Antenna has 13dBi gain at 2.4GHz band and 18dBi gain at the 5GHz band, which offers the best performance with reliable connections. The housing is made of ABS which is high impact resistant plastic and is also resistant to acids and other chemicals that may occur in industrial plants.
The antenna can be opened on the side where an SMA female connector is placed. You can then feed the cable through the bypass gland, which means you don’t have to join the antenna cable to extension cables. This eliminates connector losses and the need for taping and waterproofing the connectors for an outdoor installation.
- Small business
- Building sites
- Open mine sites
- Production facilities
- 3.3GHz -3.8GHz LTE applications
- Areas where there is a large amount of Machinery (cluttered environment)
- Areas where there is poor Wi-Fi connection and a lot of RF noise.