When in doubt, choose the most advanced wideband antenna available. Whatever situation you are in, Poynting's High Gain Directional Antenna will give you better range and faster speed for your LTE Router.
This High Gain Directional Antenna is for people with outdoor routers that can be mounted on the same pole, or that want to use lower loss LMR-400 coax instead of the included LMR-195 cable or for coax lengths shorter or longer than the included 21ft.
- Future-proof wideband LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies
- Compatible with 4G, 3G and 2G technologies
- Improves mobile network subscriber's user experience
- Increased connectivity stability
- Weather- and vandal resistant
- Used in extreme weather environment
- 5G Ready; includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS
- Coax, HDF-195 30cm
- N-Female Connector
This high-gain wideband directional antenna covers all international cellular, mobile and wireless data bands including GSM 900/ GSM1800/UMTS/LTE bands as well as extended cellular and WiMAX bands such as European/USA “Digital Dividend bands” and 2.3- 2.7GHz licensed and unlicensed data bands. Its configuration is suitable for various wireless communications systems.
This antenna is unique in its combination of ultra wide-band operator with a consistent high-gain performance. It has been successfully used in extreme weather environments in Africa and Europe with close to zero failures.
A firm favorite, in any area where operators are having signal challenges. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- High gain directional antenna
- Easy alignment with main beam around 50 degrees wide
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Pole mountable
- Tremendous improvement on reliability of wireless data
- Four year track record in all climate conditions from Nordic to desert to tropical
- Urban and rural areas
Antenna of choice for rural areas due to high gain
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks