- Ultra-wideband circular polarized
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) & LTE/4G/5G
- Circular Polarized HELI antenna provides enhanced signal propagation and connection stability within a tunnel.
- Left-Hand Circular (LHC) & Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarized.
- Uni-directional – radiates in one direction in a tunnel.
- Ruggedized & water ingress protected.
- Ideal for Mining & Tunnel M2M and IoT deployments
This high gain Ultra-wideband directional antenna compliments our MinePoynt mine and tunnel antennas.
The HELI-31 forms part of a series of MiniHELI antennas. These antennas are only mini in size relative to their bigger brothers which makes these antennas ideal for mining tunnels where IoT/M2M connectivity is deployed and can also be used for coverage into the stopes.
The HELI-31 Ultra-Wideband antenna, radiating in one direction (i.e. Uni-directional), which make them ideal for the coverage from 1710- 7200 MHz. These antennas are typically used for the deployment of IoT within the tunnel to provide telemetry and mine automation. This wide-band helical antenna propagates around tunnel bends in a Non-Line of Sight scenario and provides immunity to many of the signal disrupting objects such as trains and drilling machinery which appear to obscure the tunnel.
- Proven antenna performance giving maximum range.
- Ideal where other devices used polarization could change.
- High gain over the 1710 – 7200 MHz range.
- Intrinsically safe version available.
- Supplementing fiber /cable networks “Hotspots” to areas to enhance mobility or extend networks to inaccessible areas such as mines and tunnels.
- Underground telemetry.
- Creating of complete underground in tunnel wide data networks and internet/LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Seamless connection to personnel using cellular phones and smart devices and tablets.