M12 X-Code connectors are a growing standard for industrial automation, outdoor applications, agriculture and more. X-Code connectors feature 8 positions and are often used for industrial Ethernet connectivity and transmission. The M12 X-Code PCB mount connectors have the transmission reliability of Stewart Connector’s RJ45 connectors combined with the robust features needed in industrial environments where M12 connectors are common. The M12 X-Code plugs do not require specialty tools to terminate to cable, making it an ideal solution for field terminations or rework.
The M12 X-Code panel mount version has solder cup termination for ease of connection.
Features & Benefits
• M12 X-Code 8-pin plugs can run 10 Gbps data transmissions
• X-coding within the M12 series prevents mismatching with other M12 coding/keying options
• IP67 rated
• Gold Plated Contacts • IDC termination for easy field termination - Accepts cable diameter 0.267in - 0.354in (6.8mm – 9.0mm) - Accommodates 24 and 26 AWG wire Applications
• Industrial automation
• Sensors and power applications
• Alternative energy solutions