This high gain LTE directional antenna compliments our MinePoynt mine and tunnel antennas. The combination of MinePoynt beam antennas for long distance thru –tunnel links with this directional antenna, exploits Poynting’s fifteen years’ experience in designing and manufacturing antennas for underground mining communication and data networks. This antenna is also suitable for oil/gas chemical environments where IS equipment is required. In tests the data rate and range achieved with this antenna was greater than obtained when using linear polarized panel antennas of the same gain. The hardy construction of the antenna makes it ideal for a mining environment. The HELI 5 operates from 1710 MHz – 2170 MHz while the HELI 6 operates from 690 MHz – 960 MHz.
- Proven antenna performance giving maximum range.
- Ideal where other devices used polarization could change.
- High gain over the 1710 -2170Mhz range.
- Intrinsically safe version available.
- Supplementing fiber /cable networks “Hotspots” to areas to enhance mobility or extend networks to inaccessible areas such as mines and tunnels.
- Underground telemetry.
- Creating of complete underground in tunnel wide data networks and internet/LTE connectivity.
- Seamless connection to personnel using cellular phones and smart devices and tablets.